Cucumbers are much loved component in any salad but who could think of using cucumbers as one of the wonderful snacks in itself.
Yes, try for yourself, today.
This recipe will help you prepare what can be one of your favourite quick bites.
You can prepare it in no time, and taste is absolutely delectable.
You are going to love these little cucumber pieces, so easy, so versatile and the perfect thing to make for a party or any meal.
They take about 10 minutes and they look so fancy.
- Course: Appetizer
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cook time: 5 min
- Servings: 4 persons
- 2 Persian cucumbers or normal cucumbers
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- 1 small chopped green chilly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered almonds and cashew
- 2 tablespoons thick curd
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder
- Chat masala (as per taste)
- Peel off two cucumbers and you may use a melon baller to scoop out the middle, leaving the walls and bottom intact.
- In a bowl add the grated cheese, carrot, chopped green chilly, powdered almonds and cashew. Further add salt and pepper to taste and mix well to prepare a fine thick mixture.
- Now fill the cucumber with the prepared mixture such that it doesn’t remain hollow inside.
- Take gram flour, thick curd and add a bit of salt to it, mix well to prepare a thick batter.
- Now cover the filled cucumber pieces with this thick batter and carefully shallow fry it. Toss the pieces so that the cucumbers are evenly cooked from outside.
- When the external coating turns crisp golden brown take it out and cut into even pieces.
This is a wonderful quick recipe for any party, the rich ingredients make it a nutritious dish and the taste makes it scrumptious one. Do try and share your feedback with us, you may try some new ingredients for the filling as per your taste and liking.